We often get asked how a customer might set up a contest where the student has to download and open the app, and supply their name in order to qualify for a giveaway/prize. We think this is a great way to drive adoption in the app and is very easy to do in our platform!
Here are the steps involved:
- Create a survey (Google Forms is great for this)
- Add fields such as student name, email address, and anything else you may want (keep it short)
- Embed a link to the survey as a tip in the Career Fair 101 section for your fair on MyCFP. Call it something like "Click here to register for prize"
- Tell students they must download the app (send them your Smart Link), go into the fair, click on More, and then click on Career Fair 101 section and register for the giveaway.
- Export all the registrations from your survey out as a spreadsheet.
- Select a winner randomly
If you need help with any of the steps above, please reach out to us and we can set up the survey, the spreadsheet, and even the random selector.