Career Fair Plus allows fair organizers to integrate a twitter feed into the announcements section of any fair. Each fair can have a unique feed.
Fair organizers can input either a hashtag (#somehashtag) or a handle (@somehandle) or both under the Twitter section of the the Fair Information page. This allows for 3 scenarios for the Twitter feed:
- Hashtag Only (#): All tweets that have a particular hashtag will show up in the Twitter feed.
- Handle Only (@): All tweets from that handle will show up in the Twitter feed
- Hashtag and Handle (# and @): Only tweets from that handle that have that hashtag will show up in the Twitter feed.
Follow these steps to set up your Twitter feed.
- Go to https://my.careerfairplus.com
- Click the Edit Fair Info button for the fair you would like to configure (see button below).
- Scroll to the Twitter Integration Section and check Enable Twitter (see screen capture below).
- Click Save