Follow these simple steps to ensure you're prepped for success at your upcoming virtual fair!
- Visit https://app.careerfairplus.com and find the organization hosting your fair
- Click the fair you are attending
- Browse the list of employers
- Click on a schedule that interests you: Group or 1-on-1 (see below for more info)
- If it's a 1-on-1 Meeting, select the time you'd like to book a meeting for
- Log in or create an account to book the meeting!
Here's a quick video walk-through of the process!
Once you have created an account and booked your meetings, you can view them all and join them on the web portal on the day of your fair!
Group Meetings vs 1-on-1 Meetings
Will see the below
Will see the below denoting how many timeslots are left in the schedule
No specific time slot to choose
Must choose the desired time slot
Can join the meeting at any point within the meeting times
Must join at your designated time
Possibility of other candidates being in the meeting or speaking with multiple recruiters
You will be the only candidate during this meeting
Designed to be a less formal meeting, like a drop-in or tabling event
Can be more formal given the private nature of the interaction
Always be sure to read each schedule description as each employer will provide further details on what each meeting may be for.